Dresden Files in Birmingham UK
The Shadow Council
- Colin – young property developer, recently discovered he is a Prince of the Autumn Court (the local Fae court is Autumn – Winter and Summer are physically congruent to Russia and America respectively). He only recently took over from the previous representative, a beautiful young woman who was really a hideous old bridge troll witch. (Colin was played by Nick Noblet in the prequel games at the UK Expo Convention)
- Mr Smith (not sure if it is his real name) – a 60-yr-old guy from the Order of St Giles. They are part of an international Order, linked to the Vatican and to the Masons and they are dedicated to the eradication of Red Court Vampires. As far as you know, there are none in Birmingham, but the Order has an office here and at least one active field-agent – Ezio
- Lady Lacedon – queen of the city’s ghouls. The ghouls swim in the city’s many canals. Lady Lacedon somehow provides them with food, so that they don’t go on a murderous rampage. As there can be worse things than ghouls in the water, they are represented on the Council
- Long Zhu – daughter of the dragon and representative of Chinatown. Zhu is a Player Character, Emissary of Power.
- Bill the exiled Ex-Warden Wizard. For some reason (instabilities that can be disturbed by Wizard Evocations), Wizards don’t often come to our fair city. Bill was a PC from the prequel games at the UK Expo Convention (played by Phil Lucas). He was universally distrusted by other Wizards due to all other members of his family being evil. He was stripped of his position as a Warden and decided to self-exile to Birmingham. He is now missing and has left behind a very troubled “apprentice” – “Beaker”.
- Enoch Goldstein – A Jewish rabbi/wizard (a strictly ritualist as far as you know), representative of the Jewellery Quarter
- Tobias Prentiss (40-yr-old Mortal Civic Architect/Town Planner)– representative of the secretive Lunar Society. This society seems to have been responsible for much of the architecture and roads and canals of Birmingham throughout the centuries. They appear to be a purely Birmingham-based organisation although have financed a few expeditions abroad.
- Pierre Le Bon – representative of the White Court Vampires who run most of the casinos and night clubs of Broad Street – except for “Medusas” and “Nancy’s”.
Shadow Council Accords
Ghouls are allowed to feast on those who fall into the Canals.
The Yardies are allowed to use Undead against their criminal rivals or supernatural enemies.
The Fae are allowed to take naughty children or the homeless.
White Court Vampires are allowed to feed so long as it does not result in death.
The mundanes must not become aware of the supernatural.